Monday, June 23, 2008

Shades of Blue

It's a new week and a new color. This one was definitely harder than white, but I managed to pull out a few things in blue. Let's see how they do....








Even though the color blue is not one I have around my home, it is one of my favorites. Blue conjurs up images of the beach, warm sand between my toes, and the smell of salty air. It's a color that stirs my senses and brings up childhood memories. This is a shade that definitely inspires....Have a great week.

2 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Hello sweet Molly!
Thank you for your well wishes on our wedding anniversary! Your blog is looking beautiful. I'm excited about your new on-line shoppe. You go girl!

Blessings and Hugs!
Nancy

Kasey said...

We are twin souls, aren't we!
We love the same things and have the same look.
look forward to checking you new blog out.
i'll add you back to my fav's!!
kasey