Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Quick Peek



I'm in the final stretch of production and getting ready to start packing up boxes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to switching gears here. I've been bent over a table, or two, or three, for weeks. I haven't worn makeup in I don't know how long and my kids think an alien has come in and snatched up their mother! Yep, I'm looking forward to switching gears and getting down to the business of "doing" the gift show. In the meantime, I thought I would leave a quick post and show you a few of the things I'm bringing with me. Above and below are soldered charms that I made. I especially love the pink glittered hearts - just in time for Valentine's Day.



I've added 3 new coaster styles to my gift line. These were all inspired by vintage wallpaper. What coffee table wouldn't look fabulous with one of these?!







And check out these little beauties. I love, love, love the way they turned out! I've been wanting to do monogramed bottles for a while but it wasn't until the Gift Show that I decided to push myself and get them done. I hope everyone else loves them as much as I do!



This will probably be my last post for a little while. I'll be back with fabulous photos and lots of stories and hopefully an empty truck! XOXXOO

13 comments:

Jackie said...

All so cute!! I especially love those charms!!

MJ Ornaments said...

Oh Molly do I hear you about being bent over a table with no makeup on! Your soldered charms are beautiful, and I really love those monogrammed bottles. How many items do you end up bringing to a gift show? I hope the show is a great success for you.
Martha
XOXO

Leah C said...

Love those monogram bottles! Good luck with the show:)

Kasey said...

lovely!and yes, spa day sounds devine!!!

Molly - Paris Market said...

Molly I love your creations. Good Luck at the San Fran Gift Show. I used to do all the big Gift Shows NY,Chicago,and Atlanta....! I am a fellow Molly...is Molly your birth name or nickname...? Check out
my blog....I will add you as a friend to my blog friend roll.
Molly
parismarket.typepad

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

Very cute stuff. Good luck at the show.
Cathleen

Jeanne Oliver said...

Really beautiful...all of it. The charms are amazing.

That Girl Ang said...

I fell in love all over again with your blog... I wish you the best on your show... if it has already happened then I pray for a refreshed anew you filled with glorious ideas and witty inventions!

Ang

Andrea said...

I love the charms Molly!There so pretty!

mommyof3 said...

I love this blog. I wish I could learn to solder.

Free Art Printables said...

These are so cute! Love the charm's!

Jen Kershner said...

Your creations are gorgeous! What talent you have.

That Girl Ang said...

Very cute!!!!!