Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sweet Six Projects

I've been working on some of the projects from Sweet Six Studios and thought I'd share them with you. I've also posted the photos on Flickr if you want to check them out there as well. It's been alot of fun, not only creating the projects, but seeing all the different interpretations that all of you girls have come up with.



This is the decorated bath bottle by Natasha Burns. Finding the jar proved to be a bit of a challenge. I ended up going to one of those places that SCREAMS of mental health issues. You know what I'm talking about - a junk store that is sooooo packed with stuff that there are no discernible aisles, or you can't maneuver through them, or they end suddenly, or if you do find something you like it's buried so deep you don't dare try to retrieve it, etc. I'm sure they are in constant violation by the Fire Marshall. Anyhow, I found my jar without breaking anything or getting lost in a maze, but could not get out of there fast enough!

I tea stained the label that Natasha made for us, added some bling and voila - a bath jar is born! The bath salts are a lovely blend of vanilla, jasmine, and gardenia and smell like summertime in a bottle. (You can find these bath salts at my store if you're interested)





Heather Kowalski showed us how to make beautiful ribbon lanterns. Mine is made out of an oatmeal can - very easy and readily available. I would love to make a version of this and actually hard wire it for light. How gorgeous would that be in a romantic little nook?

I'm working on the adorable flower broach by Analise Sledd but haven't quite finished that one. Seriously, I could make dozens of these and stick them all over the place. Too fun!

I have orders to finish up tomorrow but will try and post some more Sweet Six photos soon. I'm also adding some more yummy items to the store so of course I'll give you guys a sneak peek of those too! Thanks for visiting and remember to say I love you ALOT today. Hugs to you all.

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I really wish I had time to do those classes,they look like such fun! And your jar was worth the trek to find it!

Natasha Burns said...

I love what you've been creating Molly!