Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reconnecting in 2013

Ok folks, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Quiet simply it just wasn't a priority and had to go on the back burner. That being said, 2013 has become the year that I've decided to reinvest my energy into the 21st century. I'm dusting off the blog, brushing up on my Photoshop skills, updating catalogs and the website - all with the goal to reconnect and STAY connected. Mixing Whimsy is now on Facebook and I recently opened an etsy shop so that retail customers would have access to some of my products. As for products in 2013? Well, how about I let the pictures do the talking...
These Dog Tag Necklaces are part of my jewelry line and are available right now on my etsy sight www.mixingwhimsybymolly.com They are also available for wholesale but haven't been added to my website - yet! Coming soon I promise!
Vintage miners tag necklace are ready and waiting on etsy and just in time for Valentines Day!
Domino Pendant Necklaces will be available for wholesale on my site. Stay tuned!
Keep an eye out for these on etsy... So you see, Mixing Whimsy has been busy behind the scenes but many of you wouldn't know that due to my hiatus. I'm really glad to be back and hope you join me as I plug back into the 21st century!!

No comments: