Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gift Show Love


Just a little love to all of my customers, both old and new, who came to my booth at the S.F. Gift Show. It was the "official" launch of Mixing Whimsy's jewelry line and I am over the moon happy by the response! I've worked hard over the last few months to come up with unique, fresh, and whimsical designs that appeal to a broad range of customers. And what I heard at the show was a definite YES! I am excited for all of you who took the leap of faith with me and invested in the jewelry line. Your success is my success and I will do everything I can to honor that.
 
Normally after a trade show I stay in my jammies for 2 days, take naps, and ease back into life. I haven't quite done that. Nope. Momentum has dictated another reality. Granted, I slept for 12 hours straight the first night back but now it's all systems go! But before I go head first into production mode I wanted to share a few photos of the booth.



 
Handmade tutu by moi. Never ever again!
 
 
New Dog Tag Necklaces were a HUGE success.  Love these!
 
 
OOAK vintage necklaces made from old optical lenses.
 
 
Vintage locker tag necklaces.  For all of you that missed out I've got you on my waiting list.  I promise!
 
 
These amazing pillows are handmade by my bestie Diana.  Uber talented and so creative. She's my biggest chearleader and I was honored to support her designs in my booth. Thank you my sista for always having my back!
 
 
 
Domino pendant samples.  Hundreds of graphics to choose from.
 
 
 
Thank you again to everyone who came out to shop and support. I am humbled.
 
XO,
Molly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: